Wednesday 3 August 2011

Newbie


Hey there. Yep that girl in that photo is me. Hi, again.

So this is my first post...... And i can't think of anything to say.... Not the best of starts really!

Maybe i'll just write some random stuff about myself. I'll do a list. Lists are fun, right?

  1. My name is Kelsey
  2. I'm eighteen.
  3. I work at Boots.
  4. Planning on doing make up and acting courses.
  5. I love tea.
  6. I hate public transport but haven't learnt to drive even though i could've started two years ago.
  7. I'm incredibly awkward (you have probably noticed that by now).
  8. I love fashion, films and magazines.
  9. I want to travel the world.
I'm not very interesting, i know.

If, by some miracle, you are still reading this thanks! Hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment