Thursday 4 August 2011

Re-tales (geddit like retail but reTALES...nope? don't worry)

Got to work without being drenched today. Had to get the tube instead of walking from Charing Cross. I did miss my walk actually. Sometimes it's nice to just have some time to yourself to just think.

Decided that retail is not for me. As much as i love shopping i don't think i could be a sales assistant for the rest of my days. I find the days too repetitive and for someone like me who gets bored quickly i need to do something that will keep my mind active. I hate just standing at the till. Ecen though i'm getting paid i feel like i'm just wasting time! I think a career as a make up artist or actress is definitely the way to go for me. I need a creatively stimulating career.

The good thing about working at Boots is that time to time we get samples of make up. So today i tried on the FibreLash mascara. I'm sure you have probably heard of it but if not it's basically a mascara and fibres that when put together should make your eyelashes longer. I have to say i am blessed with quite long eyelashes so i didn't see much improvement in that aspect. It defintely made my lashes look thicker. You might be able to see what i mean in this awful photo.
I nearly blinded myself taking that photo. I forgot the flash was on and could see white flashes for the next five minutes haha. Anyways back to the post, would i pay £35 for it? In one word no. I'm sure a mascara for a much cheaper price would do the trick. No7 have a new mascara coming out soon so hoping to get a sample of that and at £12 it's much more affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment