Monday 13 February 2012

A Day Of Hearts

For me there is nothing more romantic and thoughtful that receiving a present that's been made by the gift giver. It doesn't have to be perfect but for me the time and effort put into making something outweighs any gift bought in a shop. The easiest way to do this is to cook a meal! I've put together image boards for the main meals of the day to give you some inspiration. And to fit in with valentine's day all dishes are heart shaped. Though you could use these for any special occasion.

Breakfast
 1, 23, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Lunch
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Dinner
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Dessert
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

For me breakfast and dessert are the best meals to let your artistic flair go wild. Most of these images are from recipe sites so click on the source to get the recipe.

Are you planning to cook any dishes for valentine's?

2 comments:

  1. I can't cook, so I'm not planning anything, but these all dishes are so adorable. I would love to eat something like those! They're so cute ;)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    PS. Take a look at my Lady Gaga's outfit with cat eye glasses and metallic blouse. If you like it, please follow me. I'll be happy to follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Now following your blog. I love your quirky style :) xx

      Delete