Thursday 9 February 2012

Perplexed by Polyvore

Young Hearts








Jason Wu bow blouse, £355
Biker jacket, $300
Slim jeans, $130
Moschino suede pumps, $450
Anya Hindmarch genuine leather wallet, $395
Swarovski jewelry, £50
Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Hollywood Red, $23
Stila cosmetics - stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner
 



This was my first attempt at Polyvore. I've heard about it for a while but never used it until last night. To be honest with you i had no idea what i was doing. I got to the end and realised how ridiculously expensive everything was! So i've out together a much cheaper outfit.




I couldn't find any heart studded heels so i found nickel heart studs that you could add to the Office shoes. I am in love with those Moschino shoes; if only i was rich!

Do you have Polyvore? If you do let me know and i'll follow you.

2 comments:

  1. Awsome collages!! I love red jeans!! They give every outfit something special!!

    Stop by some time and feel free to join my new Giveaway :)

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Totally agree with red jeans adding a special something to an outfit. I always get compliments about my outfit when i have my red jeans on. Took a look at your blog; it's awesome! I'm now following :) xx

      Delete