Monday 20 February 2012

Nail Rock Rocks?

When i was out shopping a couple of days ago i seen packets of Nail Rock Nail Wraps in quite a few shops. Nail wraps have become very popular recently mainly as it means you can have colourful designs on your nails in a few minutes without the hassle of using nail polish or nail art pens. I remember i got a nail foil kit years ago for my birthday but it wasn't very good. Or maybe i was just doing it wrong! Whatever it was i'm now curious to get my hands on some of these nail wraps to see if they've improved. I'm liking the look of these two packs.

'Tattoo' pack. This pack is so cute. Love the pastels and retro designs.

'Spots and Stripes' pack. These would look very impressive on anyone's hands. I like how there is so much detail on each design.

I also seen on Nail Rock's website that they do eye and lip 'tattoos'. Would love to try out these eye ones. Think would look great if done right.
Going to keep an eye out, excuse the pun, for the eye liner pack (they photo at the end) as that has four designs in it!

They are reasonably priced with the nail wrap packs selling for £6.65 on the Nail Rocks website and the eye tattoos from £5.99.

Have you tried any of these or something similar? What did you think? I'd love to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment