Saturday 11 February 2012

What I Looked Like Today

Decided to do an outfit post because one, i actually made an effort to put make up on today and two, so that you can see the person behind this blog. Hopefully it won't put you off! Please excuse the awful quality of the photos. I had to use my webcam and the lighting was rubbish.




I don't really make too much of an effort with clothing during the winter choosing warmth and comfort over style and appearance so probably won't do many of these outfit posts. I wore a jumper dress that i got from Primark last year. Had to wear this belt from New Look as the jumper is massive and totally unflattering; makes you look ten times bigger! Paired it with some black leggings from H&M, though i would've preferred red leggings to pick up on the red detailing on the jumper. Toughened it up a bit with a leather jacket i bought from Covent Garden Market and some biker boots i got from Punkyfish. Kept make up simple with a flick of Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner and a bit of  red Rimmel lippy in Alarm. Tried a bit of No7's Airbrush Away Primer too, so far so good. And a miracle happened as i managed to sort out all my make up. Each product has it's own box now so hopefully this'll stop my desk looking like Boots has exploded on it.

Hope you're all having a good weekend so far!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous!
    i love this post!
    you have such great taste! brilliant blog!
    keep up the good work :)
    could you check out mine? would be an honour!!!
    its:
    It's fashion damnit
    thanks so much!
    lottie
    <3
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely comment! It certainly brightened up my day. I'm now following your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete