Saturday 11 February 2012

No Such Thing As Too Many Nudes

I have a confession to make. I love nudes. Before you think i've gone loopy let me explain. I can't remember never not being interested in make up. From a little girl i've always enjoyed trying out my mum's cosmetics and as i've gotten older purchasing products. I own an array of lipsticks, foundations, blushers, mascaras, eye liners and eye shadows. I especially love palettes and i'm a sucker for nude palettes. You know the ones that contain creamy caramels, delectable dark browns and all the irresistible hues inbetween; like a chocolate box for the face. When i heard of the new Bobbi Brown collection my ears pricked up in excitement and when i saw the Ultra Nude Eye Palette it was love at first sight.


As fate would have it my mum had on the shopping channel QVC, always a bad for our wallets, when up popped the palette. I was sold there and then and the icing on top of the cake, or should that be ribbon on top of the chocolate box, was there was three easy payments of £13. Sold.

Do i need the palette? To the untrained eye the answer would be no.


However brown comes in so many different shades and undertones that every palette differs. And the crazy thing is all of these are constantly being used depending on if i want matte or shiny, natural or dramatic looks.

The 'Bobbi' palette isn't the only palette I've lusted after. You may have read my previous post about Kat Von D's 'Saint' palette and here's some others I've obsessed over at one time or another.




So as you can see i have a slight obsession with brown and cream eyeshadows. What beauty product takes up the biggest percentage of your collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment