Sunday 5 February 2012

A Quest For True Romance.

So i've had a little girl crush on Kat Von D for quite while now. I just love her style, attitude and her artistry. One thing i always noticed about Kat is her amazing make up (especially her eyeshadow) so when i found out she had a make up line i jumped for joy until i realised it's, as far as i'm aware, only sold in America. Since then i have been on a quest to find her True Romance Eyeshadow Palettes.

I love all of the palettes and think they have a fab range of colours but if i had to choose one i'd play it safe and get the 'Saint' palette as i always wear neutrals. Though i think the limited edition 'Mi Vida Loca' palette is amazing.

The only place where it seems i can get a hold of these palettes is Ebay but i am so wary of buying from there and the prices are way higher than the original price of $36; i've seen some being sold for £40+. If anyone knows of any good sellers or websites that do ship to the UK then please let me know! I'll be forever in your debt.

4 comments:

  1. I have been looking to buy these palettes for quite some time! I love your blog by the way, I am now following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! I can't find them anywhere in the uk :( Thank you for following me! I followed you back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love these pallets! They're so beautiful!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I really hope i get my hands on them soon. I took a look at your blog; it's so nice. I'm now following :) xx

      Delete